Vermont Center for Ecostudies Responsive WordPress website and content management system for a non-profit wildlife research and conservation organization.
Boosting publicity and working for wildlife.
VCE’s story of success in research and citizen science wasn’t reaching enough people in the public square. Working with a media-savvy team, we developed an image-rich site and an intuitive content management system. Now even busy research biologists easily publish blog posts and update content. Perhaps most important, the site rebrands VCE, raising its public profile with members, the general public, news media, donors, and policy makers.
- Compelling wildlife images
- Versatile and engaging blog platform
- Time-saving content management system
- Site traffic more than doubled in first year
- Marked increase in user engagement
- The new website serves as a digital rebranding
- Gabe Halberg: Web design and development, project management
- Kent McFarland: Strategy, client liaison, social media
- Bryan Pfeiffer: Content writing and development, photography
"Gabe brought his impressive blend of skills — vision, design, programming, diligence, SEO — to bear on several of our large and ambitious websites. He managed to take my ideas, some of them amorphous, and create something we at VCE never could have imagined. "