Vermont Bar Foundation Custom WordPress website and online donations for a nonprofit’s mission of legal justice.
Giving online for justice.
The Vermont Bar Foundation sought to boost donations and portray the human scale of its legal assistance programs for low-income Vermonters. Working closely with the foundation, our team made it happen. Online giving is now simple, fast, and completed in a single step. And to help the foundation’s mission resonate online, we brought in one of our writers to gather and tell the personal stories of its beneficiaries — with sensitivity and respect.
- Streamlined, intuitive online donation system
- Expressive, engaging success stories
- Clean, contemporary design
- Top ranking in Google for targeted search terms
- Online donations increased by 55% over two years
- Gabe Halberg: Web design and development, project management, SEO
- Vermont Bar Foundation: Visioning
- Gary Miller: Copywriting and editing
"As a small non-profit with a limited budget, we were looking for someone to bring life to our website. Gabe did just that. He sat down with us to understand who we are, and then created a site that really tells our story."