Harris Center for Conservation Education Online donations, events calendar, and content management system for a non-profit environmental education organization.
Aiding amphibians and driving donations.
The Harris Center needed new ways to inform and excite people about its programs and events. Recognizing that visits online often become visits in person, we created an online gateway featuring easy navigation and compelling photography. Our content management system makes it easy (even irresistible) for staff to update events and programs, and post news about everything from volunteer opportunities to salamander migrations. Finally, an integrated online donation system has generated big results for the Center — and its mission.
- Clean and simple online donation system
- Versatile events calendar
- Impactful blog and publicity platform
- Intuitive content management system
- Online donations increased over 50% within first year
- Site traffic doubled within first year
- User engagement doubled within first year
- Gabe Halberg: Web design and development, project management
- Brett Amy Thelen: Client liaison, content writing, content development
- Dave Huth: Photography
"A million 'thank yous' for all you've done to make our new website such a beautiful, functional, modern, and all-around fantastic reflection of who the Harris Center is. It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm very proud of what we created!"