National Gleaning Project Searchable data and an interactive map to help grow this nationwide network of gleaning and food recovery organizations.
Powerful data, easily delivered.
The National Gleaning Project at Vermont Law School needed a site that could deliver the right information to the right people — no matter where they live or work. So we blended an attractive, comfortable interface with a database of state-by-state resources — everything from regulations to reports. All of it searchable, sortable, and filterable on any device, and easily updated by project staff.
- Searchable database of gleaning-related laws and resources
- Interactive map of gleaning organizations nationwide
- Appealing, custom graphics
- Top ranking in Google for targeted search terms
- Marked increase in user engagement
"Gabe has become one of our favorite people to work with. I trust his sense of design and his ability to translate my ideas into something great. He’s been a fabulous advocate for our work."
National Gleaning Project