TimberHomes Vermont Responsive WordPress website boosting visibility and sales for a Vermont timber frame company.
Barns, beams, and big returns.
Building a timber frame often begins with building relationships. So we crafted an online showroom that welcomes prospective clients and communicates the warmth and personality that are central to the TimberHomes brand. By leveraging smart search terms, and regularly updating content on their blog, this small Vermont company sees big returns from focused SEO. It all comes together like a barn raising.
- Eye-catching image galleries
- Inviting and friendly blog for customer outreach
- Engaging custom video
- Top ranking in Google for targeted search terms
- 80% increase in site traffic each year
- Consistent praise from clients about the site design and functionality
"Gabe completely rebuilt our website, and it's been pivotal to the growth of our company since that time. Our marketing strategy can now be boiled down to 'get people to the website.' Inquiries have skyrocketed, and the feedback we hear constantly is 'I love your website.'"