Farmers Market Legal Toolkit Responsive WordPress website and content management system for the Center for Agriculture and Food Systems at Vermont Law School.
Delivering complexity through simplicity.
For this project the team needed to assemble and deliver a huge and varied amount of information and technical advice. To pull it off we gave CAFS staff a wide array of formatting options, and users a pleasant and versatile interface. We made it even more welcoming and vibrant with expressive, custom artwork.
- Smart, effective navigation menu
- Extensive legal guidance for farmers markets nation-wide
- Expressive, appealing graphics
- Top ranking in Google for targeted search terms
- Site serves as a go-to resource for farmers markets nation-wide
"Gabe took complex legal ideas and simplified them into a user-friendly site that reaches our lay audience and is easy for our staff to update with fresh content. He’s reliable, follows through, and is super easy to work with. We can’t recommend him enough!"
Farmers Market Legal Toolkit